New Vineyard Solid Mahogany Long Neck Soprano, Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uke Mama

Reaction score
SOLD, Thanks.
Brand new Vineyard solid mahogany long neck soprano. This ukulele offers the ease of the large tenor scale neck yet still having the bright soprano ukulele sound. A joy to play. Intonation is spot on, and the tone on it is incredible. 20 Fret Extended Neck, all solid Mahogany, top, back and sides w/ rosewood fretboard. Very hard to get model...not in production any more. This is the exact same ukulele as the Ohana long neck soprano, only w/ the Vineyard name on the headstock. Bought up some of the last of these awhile back for my beginning uke class. Very well received. Kept one for myself too. There is only one left. A great uke at a super price. Fits nicely in a concert uke case. Measures 24 3/4" long. No case but will double box and ship next day. Here is a youtube of same exact uke, only w/ the Ohana name on the headstock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS8WLY0aFaY
150.00 shipped conus. I'll respond faster to my personal email...Thanks vreno@comcast.net

Attachments

• DSCN0732.jpg
    DSCN0732.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCN0707.jpg
    DSCN0707.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN0718.jpg
    DSCN0718.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCN0724.jpg
    DSCN0724.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCN0730.jpg
    DSCN0730.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Vineyard Solid Mahogany Long Neck Soprano, Mint (Only One Left)

Just sold one of these beauties. Only one left! Don't let this last one get away! These are really great ukes for the money. They sound as good as ukuleles three or four times their cost. Very hard to get model, as they are no longer in production.
Strummingly Yours,
Uke Mama

Just sent this little long neck beauty off to ebay. The item number is 221019288762. You'll love this uke! Contact me direct at my regular email vreno@comcast.net for the best deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom