Ukulele Set production

Koa_Supplier

Reaction score
Hi ALL,

It's been a while since I posted, but wanted to let you all know about the massive upgrade I have recently done to my shop in Honolulu -for both set production and ukulele building, not to mention I have a lot of nice koa ukulele sets in stock.

I now occupy a 4,000 sf space in Ward area of Honolulu at 875 Waimanu St. #108 and many new pieces of equipment, including a brand NEW Baker ABX 40hp Horizontal Bandsaw Resaw! Not to mention a new cyclone dust collection system, SAC 25" Wide belt sander, 3 vertical bandsaws, 3 lathes, big and small edge sander, horizontal and vertical boring machine, spray booth, and a CNC and laser machine coming soon... gearing up for a new line of ukulele made in Honolulu, Hawaii with product available this summer - IMUA Ukulele Co.

We have a 4,000 bf dehumidification kiln drier. We also keep our entire warehouse between 40-50% humidity controlled.

We cut for many major manufacturers but always have some very nice sets on stock for the smaller builder as well, from regular to crazy curly 5A sets.

Call or email for whatever your needs are- big or small!

Aloha, Jorma Winkler

IMG_1982.jpg

Top Bottom