Tribal Theory & Almost Islanders, Next Friday October 24!

tribal_theory1

Reaction score
Auuright!!!! Here we go everybody...AT LAST! It's Tribal Theory & Almost Islanders at the Little Italy Spaghetteria in downtown San Diego!! This is an ALL AGES SHOW! I repeat, an ALL AGES SHOW! Spread the word, let's make this show HUUUUUUUUUGE!:nana:

l_dbab6982ebc046828f620b632727bab7.jpg

Everybody, we've really gotta pump this show up. If we can show that we can draw a lot of people, there's a better chance of it happening more often. Let your friends and family know. Pass the word on, post the flyer up any/everywhere you can. I'd really like to see a lot of the UU heads at the show, especially all the younger ones. This can be an unofficial UU San Diego meetup. Let's try to make this a more regular happening!

Everybody, we've really gotta pump this show up. If we can show that we can draw a lot of people, there's a better chance of it happening more often. Let your friends and family know. Pass the word on, post the flyer up any/everywhere you can. I'd really like to see a lot of the UU heads at the show, especially all the younger ones. This can be an unofficial UU San Diego meetup. Let's try to make this a more regular happening!

I'mma post it on the space. ;]

im guessing if you have dinner there before the show, you wont have to pay for cover. how can they charge you when you are already there? but dont take my word on it... its just a speculation. haha!

ok, so does anyone kno how busy it gets there?...jpango is graduating from school that night and we might come to watch the show and eat but we might ahve a party of like 25 people...do they have seating for that?...

ok, so does anyone kno how busy it gets there?...jpango is graduating from school that night and we might come to watch the show and eat but we might ahve a party of like 25 people...do they have seating for that?...

there should be room. it's a pretty big restaurant. not sure what time it gets busy, but it WILL be friday, so i'm guessing 6-7 is when they'd get busy for dinner. it's about 3 times the size of yokoz.

from what i hear, it can get real busy in little italy by night fall. especially on a weekend. so if you guys can get there early, then it would be beneficial.

not absolutely sure how the cover charges will be handled though. may wanna give em a call to see wassup.

Top Bottom