I just started playing the uke !

Neliith

Reaction score
Hi all, i just started playing the ukulele and need tips for some first songs ! I've played guitar for a while and i'm pretty good at it. But after i saw Aldrines videos on youtube i couldn't resist buying an ukulele! All those videos made me crazy, it's like the best i've ever heard, he's a big inspiration to all ukulele players ! Anyways give me tips for songs :) Thanks

Hi all, i just started playing the ukulele and need tips for some first songs ! I've played guitar for a while and i'm pretty good at it. But after i saw Aldrines videos on youtube i couldn't resist buying an ukulele! All those videos made me crazy, it's like the best i've ever heard, he's a big inspiration to all ukulele players ! Anyways give me tips for songs :) Thanks

I guess you could start by typing in www.ukuleleunderground.com then click on videos and go to the oldest ones. those are relatively easy for beginners. In fact, all the videos and tips on the site accommodates everyone's skill level. :)

theres also iamhawaii

if u can read tabs, assuming u can, dominator has some quality tabs and some are pretty easy. u shud check them out.

link is... http://www.dominator.ukeland.com/

just click on tabs up the top of the page

Wow, that went fast, got 2 answers in about 15 minutes ! Thanks alot !

List of Tabs should help get you started.

Top Bottom