House next to UWC field

hoosierhiver

Reaction score
My neighbors are splitting up and selling their house. It's right next to the UWC field, (if you are looking at the stage, it's on the right side up the hill). It'd be nice to have another uke player in the neighborhood!

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I want to say that's awesome but I feel bad cause of the whole divorce thing.
Reminds me of when Tina went up and did her song last year. She was really nervous and finally got the courage to go up, and in the middle of her song the neighbors dog starts barking. So while she is fighting her nerves and trying to do the song, she also had to compete with a loudmouthed dog.

Oh no! QUICK! Someone buy it!

Could you imagine if a stinker got in? They'd be out in the backyard waggling a broom at the field during UWC.

Man, I would so love that. WIth my job now I can work from almost anywhere. I don't think I could drag my wife away from the grandkids, though.

in the middle of her song the neighbors dog starts barking. So while she is fighting her nerves and trying to do the song, she also had to compete with a loudmouthed dog.

That was no dog. That was the neighbors going at it.

This must be a first. A house for sale on UU :). We should all pitch in and make it the UWC clubhouse. And Middle America UU headquarters.

Is it solid Wood?
My neighbors are splitting up and selling their house. It's right next to the UWC field, (if you are looking at the stage, it's on the right side up the hill). It'd be nice to have another uke player in the neighborhood!

Is the hayfield common property is part of the house deal?

This must be a first. A house for sale on UU :). We should all pitch in and make it the UWC clubhouse. And Middle America UU headquarters.

I approve of this message and would like to contribute $50 to the cause. :D

Yeah! We could charge 50 people $4000 each to spend a couple of days in one room with 17 other people at the UWC! It's an experience they'll never forget. We could even throw in a free T-Shirt.
And for an extra $100.00, we'll turn on the air conditioning and hot water.

Ha! Great idea Alan!

Last edited:
beetsme is right. If they don't sell a key with that, we're not buying it.

Is the soon to be single woman good looking? Is she included with the house?

Listing Description
Beautiful setting with mature trees, nice garden area with an old well to use for watering purposes.The home has a covered front porch, covered back porch, a carport and a three car heated detached garage with electricity, great hardwood floors, a kitchen a gourmet chef would love, a large master bedroom with attached bath and sitting area, an extra shelved storage area upstairs and a room that could be an office or library, heat consists of radiant heat and a propane furace. All on 6.37 acres, next to the world's greatest ukulele festival!

FTFY

Top Bottom