Tenor Flea - Lava (black)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingus

Reaction score
Hello! I have a wonderful tenor neck Flea in great condition that needs a new home.

I just received a new tenor as a gift from my mother, so I do not need this great uke.

This instrument is about a year old and is a factory 2nd due to MINOR finish imperfections in the top (see photos).

Two reasons you should buy this uke: 1. The sound is truly awesome and 2. I have about (15) uke students, and the funds from this sale will go towards purchasing ukuleles for two of my students. Send questions my way. Price includes shipping and denim Flea bag.

Also, if you use Paypal to fund purchase, please add the cost of fees to total.

Feel free to send questions my way - kkaia@netzero.netSDC11937.jpgSDC11935.jpgSDC11934.jpgSDC11933.jpgSDC11932.jpg

**Sorry, forgot the price** I would like to get $140 (shipped CONUS) for this instrument. If you use Paypal, please add fee cost to total. Thanks!

Last edited:
I know my eyes don't work as well as they used to but I can't for the life of me find a price anywhere in your post.

Scooter

I just ran into this uke at the Flea Market Music site. Price is listed at $140 over there.

Hello once again!

I just wanted to say that I am open to trades as well. Sopranino or soprano sizes would be good.

Thanks,

Kendall

Email sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom