Trade: LU21-TE tenor for smaller acoustic/electric

Status
Not open for further replies.

pootsie

Reaction score
I just got this used Lanikai LU21-TE tenor acoustic/electric a short time ago. I am new to playing the ukulele (or anything musical but drums) and wanted to see how it fits.

I am more comfortable with something smaller, even though this plays well and sounds good for entry-level. The electronics work just fine. It may need a bit of a setup, as it seems it has never had one. I chose not to get that work done because I want something smalleer.

I want to trade for an acoustic/electric concert -- or maybe soprano.

Make an offer!
We can work out shipping or just trade when we meet at the UWC!

The usual "proof of life" pix are attached in case Steedy is interested ;)
lu21teA.jpg

lu21teB.jpg

lu21teC.jpg

Bald, dark-framed glasses, a couple-of-days-beard, feels more comfortable with a size smaller than tenor: it's like I'm looking in the mirror.

Nice uke, good luck selling.

Lovely, just lovely... :wallbash:

:biglaugh:

Dude looks big enough to strum a cello.

I have an Oscar Schmidt OU5E koa concert which I would consider for trading. My other concert size is a Giannini 10EL which is light years ahead of either of the ones we are considering as trade material.

I have an Oscar Schmidt OU5E koa concert which I would consider for trading. My other concert size is a Giannini 10EL which is light years ahead of either of the ones we are considering as trade material.

I would be pleased as punch to trade with you for that. I like the Lanakai in every way except when I try to form a D chord and my little paws don't quite make it. A concert would be perfect. PM me and we can set it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom