15% off accessories LAST DAY!

Ukulele_Junkie

Reaction score
Whats up UU Family? I just stayed up thought i'd do some late night online shopping and I came across a great find. There is 15% off any accessories at Musiciansfriend.com. Just Use Promo Code: "SU15" at the checkout. I got another tenor ukulele case cuz the other one kinda smelled funny when i bought it, but yea anywayz it was originally $39.99 and dropped down to $33.99, I don't know about you but being a filipino I had to jump on the deal even though its so not that much of a saving, I'll take what I can get. Also, bought strings, but i guess they don't fall in the "accessory" category, no damn savings on that.

Peace and keep strumming

DON'T FORGET: THIS IS THE LAST DAY FOR THE SAVINGS (FEB. 12)

oh wow, didnt see this! i think the only thing i would get though are some strings so it wouldnt make a lot of difference.

ha yeah... unfortunately i ordered the d'addario pro arte's and they said back ordered and available on the 12th of February, just called and they said not in yet, so my tenor ukulele is bare without any strings for the time being :(

Thanks for posting. I missed the sale. :( Unfortunately, I didn't win the item on eBay that I needed accessories for until late last night.

Let us know if you find any other coupon codes.

Top Bottom