Who has the Best "Ukulele p***"?

His Sinfulness

Reaction score
I have been surfing for ukes on Google and Pinterest a lot lately. I haven't been able to find a good site for just gawking at pretty or unusual ukes. My foodie friends are always posting links to places with lovely "food p***" - surely there must be some site like that for ukes!

What is your favorite site for uke surfing?

Besides here check out Devine's site. Not just great ukuleles but great photos of them!

eBay! Ha ha -- ugh.

Ukulelefriend.com has some mouth-watering ukes, although wmboy's right: there's something about Mya Moe's sight that encourages stalking.

Mike DaSilva's website has great photos of many ukes.

Last edited:
KPK needs to put you on the payroll, benefits and all. Those are some nice shots.

Haha! I wish! you should mention that to KPK if you get a chance lol. But I did it as a favor to support KPK because he was so helpful and patient with my bothersome questions about cracking and what not(satisfied with the answers). And let's face it, I'm just addicted to Ukulele and I love Photography, so shooting it was just for the love. Also wanted to showcase the Beauty of ukulele even one that costs under 200. Spread love!

Top Bottom