Play Your Uke Day

Awesome! I celebrated Play Your Uke Day several times yesterday, without even knowing it. I've already celebrated several times today, too!

Mahalo Nickie...Woo hoo and Happy Birthday Girl.....:cheers::smileybounce:
birthday37.gif

Last edited:
Mahalo Nickie...Woo hoo and Happy Birthday Girl.....:cheers::smileybounce:

You, too? May 2nd for me as well. This is why they made it "Play your Ukulele Day", I guess.

Off to New Orleans Jazz Fest now to celebrate some more. Jimmy Buffet closes the day on one stage - an acoustic duo set to replace the Eddie Vedder Ukulele show (cancellation - health). A least a little Ukulele is very likely for Jimmy.

Then again, Esparanza Spalding on another stage - same time.

Choices, choices!

Thanks guys! You made my day! Now to go celebrate Play Your Uke Day once again...

I didn't realize it was Play your Uke day yesterday, Wed the 2nd.

I was with my daughter for her 4th chemo infusion and various appointments at Seattle
Cancer Care Alliance Clinic.

Per my normal routine, while she is asleep during the actual infusion I slip out to have lunch
somewhere in South Lake Union (Seattle, of course). Yesterday I ate at Trago - Mexican
restaurant and had a fantastic marinated steak... almost too much to finish... but I did!

It was breezy but not too cold, so I returned to Jen's 'bay', got my Kala Soprano Travel Uke
and songbook and went to the area near the Wooden Boat Museum and played and sang for
about an hour and a half. In this way I unintentionally fulfilled my part in Play your Uke Day!

I ended up serenading a few walkers-by and some clean-up crew. It was all good!

keep uke'in',

Top Bottom