FS: Tall Grass Bamboo Concert Ukulele with Hard Case!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gl8121

Reaction score
Hello, I am selling my Tall grass Bamboo Concert Ukulele with Hard Case. It is in like new condition and so is the case. I am selling because I have found I am more of a tenor person and can use the cash for my own builds. My favorite feature is how smooth it plays and the quality of the tuners and neck. It has a medium projection which is a bit on the quite side for me but it is still a great little Uke. The bamboo is really unique giving it a stunning look and is environmentally friendly!!!

The last one on Ebay sold for about $275 shipped but it had a personal sound hole. I am asking $240 (Lowered to $200) shipped Conus with the hard case included OBO. PM if you have any questions. All the best!

IMG_1663.jpgIMG_1664.jpgIMG_1665.jpgIMG_1666.jpgIMG_1667.jpg

Last edited:
I snatched one of these for an absolute steal when Tall Grass had their blowout sale, and I found it to be a really well made, surprisingly responsive uke. The volume was a bit muted (likely due to the thicker than normal soundboard), but without doubt a very good little player.

I ended up gifting it to my youngest nephew. Who knew it could fetch around $250?

Good uke. Good luck with the sale!

Yeah, I couldnt believe it either. I thought I would start it out at that and see whats happen. I hate to list stuff on ebay and would rather someone here buy it if they would like to make an offer.

I would be interested if I had the money haha

Wish I had the dough, I love bamboo.

Last price drop before ebay!!!! $220 shipped Conus!

Price dropped to $200 shipped Conus before the move to ebay!
PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom