My Mya Moe build has begun!

Loz

Reaction score
http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=733&submit=track

chocolate.jpg

Its been a long time coming and according to the timeline its going to be a relatively long build (I believe that they're traveling to a number of festivals in the middle of it) but I'm very excited to see my future uke on the shop tracker page.

Anyone else have a build coming up (or recently completed or in progress)?

Congratulations! It's exciting to watch an ukulele gestate, especially when it's going to be yours! And that's some amazing chocolate heart mango you have there! My second Mya-Moe build (#669) just completed and the finished ukulele haqs actually gotten tyo its shippingh destination before I did.

Very nice - the stripes look great (nice contrast). I imagine that you're anxious to get to your destination...

My build won't start until September, with completion in November, but yesterday Char emailed me news about the wood she selected for me. I'll have a fun summer anticipating the building of # 870, and a fun autumn tracking its progress.

mds: That's a nice looking baritone! I've not seen any other Mya-Moe baritones on UU. Looking forward to hearing your impressions when you receive it. My baritone is number 851--should get it just after Halloween.

mds: That's a nice looking baritone! I've not seen any other Mya-Moe baritones on UU. Looking forward to hearing your impressions when you receive it. My baritone is number 851--should get it just after Halloween.

That combination of walnut and redwood looks amazing. I'm curious to hear what it sounds like once it's completed.

That's so exciting! I had absolutely no idea about the "tracking system" for custom ukuleles :) If I were you I'll be pressing the F5 key obsessively ._. all daaay looong

Congrats on your soon-to-be-new-ukulele :)

kvehe - the wood you've selected looks great and the time will go by quickly

Mya-Moe's are worth the wait.
The anticipation is killer though.
I have #292 & #615.

SailingUke - those both look like great instruments. I love the wood you selected for 615 - very dramatic.

SailingUke - those both look like great instruments. I love the wood you selected for 615 - very dramatic.

Ditto. 615 is a stunner.
Loz, can't wait to see how yours turns out. You must be filled with anticipation!

Thanks! I live for fall anyway (hate summer).

Kathryn

Kathryn, you must live in Florida! I hate summer too. I wanna be a snowbird.

Then once you get it you'll be playin at home with your metronome getting ready to shoot that Mya-Moe review video ;-)

Loz, that has a very interesting and pretty pattern. Mmmmm, mango Mya-Moe!

822...hitting the tracker daily since October. Love the wood Char found for my back though, little birds tromping through the snow. Yours is definitely an awesome beauty

Top Bottom