New YouTube account

The Big Kahuna

Reaction score
Just set it up to separate what I expect to be my Uke' (and guitar) stuff from my existing (mostly dog and gaming) stuff.

Created a quick and tatty intro for the videos I want to make. Opinions and suggestions for tweaks more than welcome.

Best viewed 720p full screen with audio, if you can.

pretty damned kewl

clip last 5 seconds

Not too sure about the name, but I've had a look at your photos and if they are anything to go by, it's going to look cool. Does this mean we'll be seeing you bashing out some Jake?

Not too sure about the name, but I've had a look at your photos and if they are anything to go by, it's going to look cool. Does this mean we'll be seeing you bashing out some Jake?

"Bashing out some Jake" sounds like a euphemism ;)

I think it's going to be a LONG time before I start trying to emulate JS (although I play quite a bit of Joe Satriani on 6 string, so it might be interesting to see how that translates). Regarding the name, I couldn't think of anything else to call my YT channel, it just seemed like a good idea at the time.

Incidentally, I could probably use the practice with C4D, Premiere and After Effects, so if anyone wants any sort of intro video or graphic for their own videos, I'm more than happy to have a go for you. No charge, obviously. Just promise to pat the next dog you see on the head, and I'll be happy.

Top Bottom