E Ku'u Morning Dew

Thank you. A beautiful version of a beautiful song. You need to fire your cameraman. He either cuts half you head off or cuts it off entirely!

Seriously though, great background scenery. Where is it?

Last edited:
very nice cover Keonepax. I have missed your recordings. you don't record as much as you used to. You have a very pleasing voice and that song fits your voice nicely. Thanks!! Lozark

Mahalo Van and Lozark! The background scenery includes Akaka Falls and Rainbow Falls on the Big Island, a stream near the Wet Cave as well as Kalalau Lookout and Wailua Beach on Kauai, and finally a monkeypod tree at Moanalua Gardens on Oahu. I forget where I shot the plumeria, but hanging flower was at Akaka Falls park.

John,

If you ever play Honolulu City Lights I'm going to start bawling like a baby remembering my college days as I departed for school to California with friends at the gate (pre 9/11) with their guitars and ukulele as we all sat on the floor playing and singing.

Last edited:
Mahalo, friends! Ronnie, Honolulu City Lights is on my want-to-do list!

John,

If you even play Honolulu City Lights I'm going to start bawling like a baby remembering my college days as I departed for school to California with friends at the gate (pre 9/11) with their guitars and ukulele as we all sat on the floor playing and singing.

Dat, brah . . . was da good ol days and probably nevah see again. Jus keep da memries close.

Yeah, it's sad we can't see people off at the departure gate anymore...

Mahalo, my friends! Really appreciate it!

Thanks, friends! I'm very grateful for the nice comments!

I also like Honolulu city lights and He Aloha No'o honolulu.....dem are gud bye songs too....sends da tears down..
Stan, what about "Flying" and "Far Too Wide For Me"; both composed by Patrick Downes and performed by PMB (back den).

Top Bottom