FS: Makala MK-B (I'm in the Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukuhippo

Reaction score
I'm selling my Makala MK-B I purchased from

http://www.highlystrung.co.uk/

last December.

I'm just not a baritone person, I've played it for a couple of hours, but noticed I'm more and more a soprano guy, allthough my UAS keeps whispering "concert, concert, concert, concert".
It's strung with Southcoats unwound heavy gauge reentrant dGBE strings, and it's in excellent condition.
I'm asking 40 euro plus shipping. Dutch buyers are preferred, and I do take Paypal.

P1030732.jpgP1030733.jpgP1030735.jpgP1030736.jpgP1030737.jpg

Last edited:
Price dropped to 40euro+shipping.
It's tuned reentrant dGBE now (southcoast heavy gauge), still got the Aquila reentrant gCEA strings, they will be included.
I will trade with a concert to, I find the Bari and the tenor too big, and the soprano just a little on the small site.

Last edited:
voor dat geld kun je 'm beter houden, niet waar? Succes met de verkoop!
groet,
Michael

Hij ligt hier te verstoffen, ik vind dat zonde. Kan ik er beter iemand blij mee maken en weer een paar tientjes toevoegen aan mijn concert-budget.

Just wanted to say that Ukuhippo is a great guy to buy a ukulele from:

I bought Ukuhippo's makala tenor. The ukulele arrived quickly was well packed and in perfect condition. He even tracked the package for me and sent me status updates on the delivery date. Definitely one of the good guys!

Thanks for the support bodhran, and I want to add that the same goes for you as a buyer.

EDIT: I decided to keep my bari :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom