Got beat up and had my Mainland smashed by Vader's men...

amute

Reaction score
So yesterday after jamming at the Mos Eisley Cantina on the planet Tatooine. I came across a group of storm troopers that called me names told me Jake Shimabukuro sucked and then took my uke and had an officer stomp it into pieces before they beat the crap out of me...

Bullying is wrong on any planet folks!

bully-uke-09445.jpg

So yesterday after jamming at the Mos Eisley Cantina on the planet Tatooine. I came across a group of storm troopers that called me names told me Jake Shimabukuro sucked and then took my uke and had an officer stomp it into pieces before they beat the crap out of me...

Bullying is wrong on any planet folks!

View attachment 37473

Wow, you must really suck on that thing if people are coming from other planets to stop you!

You need a Fluke Uke. And a big knife.

At least your photo wasn't turned sideways! :)

Before Chuck Norris was around......there was Daniel Boone! Daniel Boone would of kicked their intergalactic butts for harming that sweet Mainland.
Heehee :)

C3PO is a fine luthier. He can remediate this in 5 parseks. But first you must rescue the parts from the Death Star trash bin; so, you will need to lower the defense shield. Go to Ewoktown and see if you can rustle up a rebel force. Let them know it won't be easy.

This would never have happened if you were in a Federation uni. Those SW swine run like Frenchman from a German kid when they see one of those.

"This Pill" is only 99% effective...
...Star Wars + Ukulele = 100%
(Thank God I'm so good looking for it not to matter!)

Last edited:
Condolences.
Next time, use the old Jedi mind trick and gently suggest: "This is not the Mainland Uke seek"

Maybe you need a new light sabre in your uke case. Go with the Force!

This would never have happened if you were in a Federation uni. Those SW swine run like Frenchman from a German kid when they see one of those.

THIS! Or Colonial Fleet duty blues. ;)

Musta been a rough May the Fourth.

You got beat up by stormtroopers?!? They can't even kill Ewoks!

The Klingons are using Lori's Uke Leach now. They must be slipping into another quadrant.
PS: Biggybig goof. I am sorry Lori that I have misspelled (misspelt) your Uke Leash. My wife is a nurse and she corrected me, if you have something oozing out of a wound then the spelling would be leach. I am such a dumdedumdum.

Last edited:
Top Bottom