Daily Ukulele May 7th 2012

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

It's a Bank Holiday, the first one in May which makes it "Aunty Joey Day" in our house, I've had breakfast in bed and lovely drawings and a card and soon we're going out for lunch with my mum.

Page: 130
Song: I Saw Her Standing There

Inspiration

Enjoy!

Grab your Uke and get :music:

If you don't know a song, you might want to go to YouTube and find a video/sound sample of the song. I've had to do that with a lot of the old songs in The Daily Ukulele.

Thanks again and Happy Aunt Joey Day. Wow you get a bank holiday for it? Cool!

Wait wait wait, you didn't know this song??

Oh, and Purdy demands your attention. ;)

Purdy always demands attention when I'm playing, don't think she likes it!

If you don't know a song, you might want to go to YouTube and find a video/sound sample of the song. I've had to do that with a lot of the old songs in The Daily Ukulele.

That's what I do, find a song on YT and go from there, sorry if it didn't sound right!

Thanks again and Happy Aunt Joey Day. Wow you get a bank holiday for it? Cool!

Naaa, it was a bank holiday first, we just chose it as Aunty Joey Day so that Darla was off school and I could have breakfast in bed :D She drew me a lovely picture of myself wearing an "I <3 Ukulele" t-shirt!

Thanks for the ongoing DU posts. On Aunty Joey Day, you'd think someone would volunteer to to play the DU song for you today. :)

I thought it was pretty clear that she did that. Sometimes you have to change the song a bit to make it suitable to you. Or... ya know you could just read the music.

Top Bottom