FS KoAloha Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxhum

Reaction score
For Sale KoAloha concert ukulele from February 2009. It is in near perfect condition. I had to really work at seeing strum marks and it had to be just the right angle in just the right light. I am selling it because I don't play it very much and I want the money to purchase another ukulele. It has Fremont Blackline strings on it. I didn't cut the strings in case you wanted to switch them out. I have an extra set of tuners that come with the ukulele. It does not come with a case but I will double box it for shipping. It has a koa fret board.
$500 including shipping conus. It was just brought to my attention that this uke is most likely a factory second based on the fact that there is a black mark from a felt pen on the label. For the life of me I don't see anything that would make it a second.

Attachments

• IMG_0704.jpg
    IMG_0704.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0705.jpg
    IMG_0705.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0360.jpg
    IMG_0360.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Wow wow...nice Koaloha at a great price...she looks new....holy moly...I would get it but I have one already sorry:)

Wow, what a great deal; these go for about $750 normally. Someone should snap this up quick!

i'd call koaloha or drop 'em an email and ask about that potential "second" status.

inside my tenor sceptre there's a tantalizingly, mysterious "86" scrawled in pencil on the headstock base inside the uke body. when i asked 'em about it, they just said "yeah, we asked pops about that. he doesn't remember why he did that. sometimes he might write something down on some wood that has to do with something else."

mystery deflated. oh well. :)

good luck with the sale! i'd love to have a concert koaloha.

The mysterious "86" was the amount of dollars that Papa owed the delivery guy from Singh's Hot Wok the day he bought lunch for the entire factory. He used the pencil that he always has behind one ear and scribbled it down on your Sceptre head, 3n4h, right while he was placing the order by phone. If you smell your soundhole, it's kimchee and soy sauce, which is what Papa ate that day. LMAO

Nice concert KoAloha, op. Please post if it sold to the pm'er or is still available when you know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom