2 on-the-plate tuners

thanks Jinny for the link. thats sure looks pretty.

Yeah, most of that seller's wares are very pretty. The workmanship on their completed ukuleles were not great... but the components seems to be pretty good. I bought some gold tuners with pearlescent buttons from them. They worked pretty good and look nice. I'm sure there are more for sale, I just didn't want to do the search from my phone.
Again, the spacing is pretty big on those so, they would mostly only work on larger baritone or tenor head stock. Any smaller and it would probably have to be very custom.

Good luck on your pending project. I assume from this thread that there is one.

Those ebay tuners appear to be for solid peg heads. I think you were looking for slot head tuners. You might want to contact the seller to see if they have a slot head version. I've never seen 2-on a plate slot head tuners available for sale. Let me know if you find some!

good point.just found out that LMI sells replacement rollersTUNERSGotohRollersGGR.jpg .im considering of cutting them to size to fit my Cavaquinho headstock. i'll let you know.
Those ebay tuners appear to be for solid peg heads. I think you were looking for slot head tuners. You might want to contact the seller to see if they have a slot head version. I've never seen 2-on a plate slot head tuners available for sale. Let me know if you find some!

I'd like to revive this thread instead of starting a new one on the same subject: Does anyone know where to get 2x2 (2 on the plate) tuners for a slotted headstock. I'd like to avoid having to do any (major) work on them before they can be installed.

Top Bottom