FS/FT Almost New Kanile'a K1 S.Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wearymicrobe

Reaction score
Got this a while back to screw around with played it for a few hours decided that I would drill my custom for a pickup and gig with that to keep the count down. Plus I have another coming from Joe in about two weeks and all the prototypes that I have made I have way to many ukuleles.

Willing to trade for a MooreBetta though, really want to get my hands on one of those to try out before I have him build one for the wife. I also need a really good dust collector for the shop. ( like 1500cfm +)

Will throw in a new set of strings (Aquila's), comes with hard case and shipping, I have a set of rosewood pins as well that match the bridge that are extra.

Paid 985$ without tax. Will do say 900$ with shipping in CONUS included and all paypal fees if there are any. I will ship out of the country (Split cost) but only to an account that has been verified and that I can declare full value on the package.

This actually has a bit better tone then my custom which is not surprising with the wood that this has. This is another of the good ones that I have run across, I have not done any shaking or rattling to this one so its factory fresh.

100_2096.jpg

Forgot the email address.

Weary, I'd be cautious about posting your email address here. We've had some problems with spam bots in the recent past. I don't want them to start spamming you. Ask any interested parties to PM you instead, okay? If you're not worried about spam, go ahead and post your email, I won't stop you a second time. - seeso

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry about the email, I bounce it through a huge custom filter, I get 100+ real messages a day so I have the filter really dialed in.

Now 800 Got a MB on the line and I want it.

St0rmbr1nger@yahoo.com or PM

icon1.gif

Still available open to a offer. I have the 8 string Kanile'a Po'okela showing up next week and still want that Moore so O.B.O. Cash over trades

Closed! Congrats on the sale . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom