"Down By The Riverside" (with Eugenie)

Thanks, great mushy stuff! Great hearing you two harmonizing again.

Who getts the T shirt if you win?

Brilliant! I shook my body while listening! Like it! :eek:

thanks William!!! It was lots of fun to get Eugenie to sing with me.

Would like to do it more often...we've got one we're working on at the moment actually, hopefully we'll record it later this week or next. :)

Last edited:
Thanks, great mushy stuff! Great hearing you two harmonizing again.

Who getts the T shirt if you win?

aaaaah, now there's a tricky question vf...hmmm...Eugenie can have the front and I'll get the back...or, maybe Eugenie should get the top and I'll get the bottom :confused:

....we'll make it work one way or another :p

aaaaah, now there's a tricky question vf...hmmm...Eugenie can have the front and I'll get the back...or, maybe Eugenie should get the top and I'll get the bottom :confused:

....we'll make it work one way or another :p

Great job guys :) if you win or placed in the top 3 you will get a t shirt each :) have you checked out the official kala homepage the band "the folk" have their single vidoe up on there as they are now the young face of kala and endorsed by them, i went and saw them play on sunday arvo, anyway great job jon and euginie

Schweeeeet!

Schweeeeet!

:bowdown:

I'm guessing someone might have been tuned into New Orleans last weekend! This was always the finale of Jazz Fest - the Neville Brothers traditional closing tune. They cut off the broadcast this year before they finished - then again, I'd imagine at least a half dozen others sang it over the course of the last weekend.

Great job as always. Next time around - litlle uke-sized tambourine for Eugenie!

p.s: You had PM'ed me a few weeks back. Did the reply get through? If not, drop me an e-mail (below).

always a pleasure to listen to you and Eugenie Jon

Loved it, you two are awesome together! :shaka:

thanks everyone for your lovely comments. :)

well, seems this song is something of a watershed moment. It's taken me 17 months and I now have officially my first DISLIKE.

Hmmm...Not sure whether to crack a bottle of champagne with Eugenie or if we should just cry into the glasses! I think it was my dodgy attempts to sing bass....yep, that was a mistake for sure :p

Somebody probably just hit the wrong button by mistake, there is nothing to dislike about it!

ha ha...thanks for the kindness and encouragment brother. We will not be disconcerted but press on regardless. :uhoh:plenty more where that came from, just give me time :eek:

Y'all are great together! More, please.

Another great performance. I'm jealous mate! you've got the talent, the ukes and the stunning backdrops, and now I see you've got a partner with a faboulas singing voice. What more could a man want!! well maybe more Ukuleles :)

So, here is what it needs mate. While I listened to the two of ya knock out that great old tune, I picked up my bones. Couldn't help myself...Brother Bones took over and the soothing clickity clack took hold of me. Played along three or four times-till my old hands hurt.
You guys need a bones player! I am on the next plane!
Truly gorgeous mate- great stuff here for sure

So, here is what it needs mate. While I listened to the two of ya knock out that great old tune, I picked up my bones. Couldn't help myself...Brother Bones took over and the soothing clickity clack took hold of me. Played along three or four times-till my old hands hurt.
You guys need a bones player! I am on the next plane!
Truly gorgeous mate- great stuff here for sure

Man, do you play BONES? That's just so unbelievably hip. Do you know the 'Dry Bone Shuffle' by Blind Blake? If not, you NEED to hear it.

Top Bottom