Today I bought_____!

ICMB

Reaction score
Today my dream Uke arrived my Pono ATD gloss acacia tenor has arrived and its amazing, beautifull and so much nicer and easier to play compared to my old stupid uke

Pics of: unboxing, my dog helping me and comparison to my old uke sorry no great quality pics my dslr has no battery at the moment ill charge it up and upload some good pictures tomorrow but this is it for the time being :)

:D
What I bought:
Pono -ATD - Gloss Acacia Tenor
Extra set of Ko'olau strings
Kiwaya Ukulele Straps-Black
Uke Crazy Gig Bag

Im realy diggin the wound C string :)

IMG-20120509-00070.jpgIMG-20120509-00074.jpgIMG-20120509-00076.jpgIMG-20120509-00077.jpgIMG-20120509-00079.jpg

btw I was wondering if there was a thread where everyone posts their new items? because I have seen that in other forums and its really nice to see what everyone picks up:p

if there isnt im not saying use my thread but someone make a thread? its a coo idea i think :p

Last edited:
Happy new uke day.. :D

New Pono and a lab pup. Life is good!

Congrats. Looking forward to a full review once the new uke jones wears off.

Happy New Uke Day! Looks beautiful!

Pono Ukulele's are Awesome!!!

If a "K" Brand Uke is out of reach, the Pono's are the next best thing!...

Not for nothing, but if I had opened a cardboard box with paper packing material within 25 yards of my little dog, it would have been shredded within three minutes.

The uke is very nice. The puppy is more bettah!

Your dog seems happy to see your beautiful new uke!

I like your dog...!!!
haha thanks :)

Not for nothing, but if I had opened a cardboard box with paper packing material within 25 yards of my little dog, it would have been shredded within three minutes.

The uke is very nice. The puppy is more bettah!

haha I had another package arrive with a dog bed for him he was a bit worn out from it he loves to steal stuff and run away :p.

loving it so far Tenor is a much better size for me ^^

Top Bottom