WTT my Koaloha Sceptre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markr1

Reaction score
This Uke is SOLD!!!

FOR SALE NOW....Price drop. $900 Shipped.
I want to trade my Tenor Koaloha Sceptre in near mint condition no dings with very nice Uke Crazy basket weave hardcase. I bought this from Nongdam about 8 months ago and came in great condition and is in the very same condition as when I got it. It's spent all of its life with me sitting in the humidified case. The uke fits the case perfectly.It plays great, Sounds unbelievably nice and is one of my louder ukes. I just don't play it much is the reason for trading. I'm also going to throw in a stand I had bought from Dana (DKCrown) it is a perfectly designed to hold the Sceptre. It did have a clean break during shipping which I've since glued up and it's tight. I can upload pics of that also along with the sign. Now what I'm wanting to trade for.
Kanilea tenor,
Koaloha tenor
Collings tenor and possibly a concert in this brand.
Or possibly a nice custom built tenor.
Preferably nicer then what I have and I'm ready to kick in some bucks whatever the difference. If you have a really nice one of the following deluxe or premium Koa or whatever as I said I'm ready to pay the price difference between the 2. I'm ready for something different hit me up if you have something nice in the tenor range that you don't play anymore.
We both would pay for our own shipping. I just added the pic of the paper with info on it and a pic of the break in the stand which has since been glued.
100_2610.jpg
100_2853.jpg
100_2790.jpg

Last edited:
These are all the pics I can get uploaded from my iPad will have to switch to my laptop to continue.

Sent you a PM

If you have anything your thinking about offering in or near the categories I listed PM me as I'm waiting to see what offers I do get. I've had a few but keep them coming. Thanks.

I just added time stamp I think it's called and a partial pic of the broke stand which has since been glued back and is solid.

I have kanilea 8 string tenor I would consider trading. Model k1 t 8. Bought about 2 1/2 years ago. Has gloss finish. Places nice. Mint condition.

I forgot to add to my list the Kanilea GL6 guitalele that I have been wanting.

Oops meant to say Koaloha DI guitalele.

Last edited:
I thought I would give this a bump after going about 5 pages down. Just didn't want to be forgotten if anyone is still interested. I'm not in a huge rush to trade so I'll just bump it every 3 or 4 weeks and not be a pest by over bumping it.
Thanks. Mark

Got a price in mind if you decided to sell? I don't have anything to trade, but might be interested in buying. Sent a PM w/the same question.

I haven't gotten your PM yet but if I were selling I think $950 paypaled or money order and I'll split shipping would be a fair price.

Take your time no rush. If anyone else hits me up about buying I'll give you first Dibbs since you asked first about the selling of it.
Sounds about right. Have to ponder... (my PM got hung up in a browser locking up!)

I'm bumping this in hopes someone will buy it so I can buy my old Collings back. $950 paypaled and shipped.

Last edited:
Bump, Still available. I would really like to sell this to make up for the 4 ukes I bought in the past month. I don't have to have the money but this Sceptre is just wasting time here. For sale, not really interested in trades anymore of course unless a trade came along I just couldn't say no to. Lol. It really is a beautiful great playing and sounding uke that anyone would be proud to own.

Any interest in a 1941 Gibson Tenor? I bought it from another member rbeets about a year and a half ago and I am looking to move it since I recently got a Compass Rose from same member. Let me know if you are interested.
Cheers!
Glenn

I've got several Gibson guitars but don't have any interest in a tenor. Thanks for the interest.
Any interest in a 1941 Gibson Tenor? I bought it from another member rbeets about a year and a half ago and I am looking to move it since I recently got a Compass Rose from same member. Let me know if you are interested.
Cheers!
Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom