Ko'Aloha factory strings

frankiefirefox

Reaction score
Aloha yall! Does anyone know what brand of strings Ko'Aloha uses to set up their concert ukes? I dont want to change genius...

Worth.....

You're welcome, FFF. My soprano did sell, btw, to a nice uker in New Mexico. So, sayonara to it....a great home and the guy adores it for price (he got same deal I offered you) and the playability.

I'll bet that concert KoAloha that you have shines like a new moon! Keep strumming. And picking.

I tried to get factory strings for my KoAloha, to no avail. If you can't, I would recommend the PHd string set -they sound closer to the factory ones on my KoAloha tenor than my Worth did. I think part of the problem is there are so many Worth permutations it can be hard to find the closest match. I know Brian told me they can't afford to put Worths in their ukes, but they recommend them.

Brian told me their stock strings are Japanese fishing line, but they recommend Worths to replace them.

So, um, why wouldn't they just put Worths on in the first place?

Because you can get the fluorocarbon fishing leader on 25m spools (probably even longer and cheaper) that seems in every visible and audible aspect to be exactly what is in a package of Worth CM on 25 meter spools - if you're a uke manufacturer it's probably worth it (sorry, pun intended).

John

Top Bottom