Risa Tenor Uke Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukieyukyuk

Reaction score
In excellent condition! I didn't think I'd ever part with it but I'm saving up for a new uke. I have a "one in/one out" deal with my wife and something (other than me)has got to go if I want to get a different one. Ideal for someone who performs or travels. one piece walnut body, strung with nylon strings, 17" scale length, 17 frets, aluminum bridge with passive piezo pickup, use it on stage without feedback or as the ultimate travel ukulele, with gigbag and strap. The strap works for the gigbag or the instrument. I'll also include a small pocket amp. I couldn't figure out how to send photo's here and would be happy to attach them in an email.
email me privately if you're interested. Located in Canada

Hey, I am in Calgary and am interested in your Risa.....please give me some details....Bob
In excellent condition! I didn't think I'd ever part with it but I'm saving up for a new uke. I have a "one in/one out" deal with my wife and something (other than me)has got to go if I want to get a different one. Ideal for someone who performs or travels. one piece walnut body, strung with nylon strings, 17" scale length, 17 frets, aluminum bridge with passive piezo pickup, use it on stage without feedback or as the ultimate travel ukulele, with gigbag and strap. The strap works for the gigbag or the instrument. I'll also include a small pocket amp. I couldn't figure out how to send photo's here and would be happy to attach them in an email.
email me privately if you're interested. Located in Canada

Nice uke, I've had one for some time. I wonder how much it's selling for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom