Song Help Request Goodbye Blue Sky - Pink Floyd

qqMikeL

Reaction score
ive tried searching for tabs with no results what so ever
please help i love this song so much thank youuuu :) <3

Were you at the concert at AT&T park last week? I was there and the show was incredible!
You are right, lots of chords but no tabs I can find either for uke. In that case, play the song and just start working through it.

You can also take the guitar tab, same notes on the tabs just different strings (if you know your scales and know the rule that every note is a half step except b and c and e and f which are whole steps then your golden) as it's the same on the guitar working up the fretboard. Once you know you're on the A string for example, you know the open is A, first fret is A#/Bb, the B, then C, C#, D, D#/Eb, E, F, F#, G. Just read the guitar tab and you can easily translate it over to the uke. It's the same notes.

Takes time that's all but it's not hard. It will also help you really nail the song working through it slowly.

Good luck!

ive tried searching for tabs with no results what so ever
please help i love this song so much thank youuuu :) <3

Kinda got a version that sounds nice with both a low or high G. Might get around to tabbing it once I've finished my finals.

Noooo what show do u speak of?

I think i can do that, I understand the basics of scales. It will take me a while but I should be able to figure it out. If i do then mayhaps ill make a tab for it :)

Roger Waters, "The Wall"- Pink Floyd.. just did a show a week ago in San Francisco and it was awesome!

Noooo what show do u speak of?

I think i can do that, I understand the basics of scales. It will take me a while but I should be able to figure it out. If i do then mayhaps ill make a tab for it :)

awww that sick hes the fuckin man! would have loved to see that.

also the transposing thing was a fail. i did my best and it just sounds stupid lol soooo fingerscrossed that nixon will make a tab for me <3
Roger Waters, "The Wall"- Pink Floyd.. just did a show a week ago in San Francisco and it was awesome!

Top Bottom