On NZ telly

Ron

Reaction score
Turned up to audition for our New Zealand's Got talent series and ended up backing the weather. About 3:50
http://tvnz.co.nz/toyota-talent-tour/may-11-nelson-video-4880286

Ah, the joys of age and responsibility. We got through to the next round but had to decline the opportunity because of family committments with our aged parents. Bit of a shame but we'll try again next time.

Last edited:
Wow! You're an international TV star. Excellent!
Thanks for the encouragement, team but "international"?
NZ has 4million people. Being on our national TV is like being on a small regional broadcaster anywhere else.

Well done you sounded fantastic:) i was filmed for a episode of come dine with me, the programme aired last friday night and i was edited out lol, what a waste of 5 hours, but guess it was an experience, you should be proud you made it on national tv and you were excellent

Well done you sounded fantastic:) i was filmed for a episode of come dine with me, the programme aired last friday night and i was edited out lol, what a waste of 5 hours, but guess it was an experience, you should be proud you made it on national tv and you were excellent

Thanks ud, I'll take that.
Oh no! The cutting room floor.
I know the feeling. I was an actor for a number of years - acted in 4 - count 'em FOUR - low budget short films, no or low pay, all of which were going to make all our careers .... and none of them ever made it to screen.

Last edited:
Thanks for the encouragement, team but "international"?
NZ has 4million people. Being on our national TV is like being on a small regional broadcaster anywhere else.

Well, yes, international, because we are all seeing it too!

Congrats! Brilliant! Is there anywhere a full version on YToube or somewhere else?
Nah - we played behind his weather report and they edited it. Thye report was so long Terry was running out of ideas for his solo ;-)
We're a bit technically challenged so the only Ukes of Hazard music online is two songs we wrote - "Tits Up" and "Brick Upon Brick" here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Robby110/videos

Top Bottom