Devine Brazilian Muse Tenor Uke - on the Devine Blog

PedalFreak

Reaction score
Wow, that's pretty! Maybe I could afford the shavings from that backstrip, that's pretty too!

I about fell out of my chair. That is STUNNING.

Mahalo for the link to Eric's blog and this Brazilian Rosewood/Redwood Muse Tenor build - it's AMAZING!!!:drool:

A DeVine Muse Tenor is most definitely my dream uke!!!

Bruddah Eric, if you happen to see this Thread, I gotta give credit where credit's due, Brah! Your craftsmanship/workmanship is absolutely top notch - high quality Master luthiery!!!:bowdown:

I'm working on a master plan as we speak ... for a major jewelry heist or bank robbery of some sort to come up with the funds to commission my dream DeVine Muse Tenor!!!:biglaugh:

Shoots!!??!!?? It's Aloha Friday! Gotta go get some choke kine pupu and beer fo suck em up and fire up da BBQ grill fo some ono kine pulehu ribs!!! No forget da kanikapila, too!!! All you UU'ers ... have a supah great weekend!!!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the kind words!
And yes, it is aloha friday! I'm gonna call it a short day and head up the mountain for the weekend. Aloooooha!

Wow. I always expect to see excellent work when someone is talking about a DeVine... This was certainly no let down.

HOLY CRAP! That is amazing. I cant wait to hear that redwood top.

Top Bottom