FS: Kanilea K1 tenor premium curly koa UV gloss finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couloirman

Reaction score
I recently acquired this uke in a trade and I am doing my best to love it but I have come to the realization that I am a satin neck man, and gloss just will not do for me. My hands just prefer the raw feel of satin to gloss. Here is a link to the description on Kanileas website: Kanilea K1 tenor with UV Gloss Finish and Premium Curly Koa Body

I am bad at photography and these pics dont nearly do the curl justice-- it is really an amazing uke. Retail price on this bad boy is $1519. It is about a year or two old and has no marks to speak of-- maybe some very, very minor strumming marks but this kanilea gloss is really tough stuff. I am asking sold. NO TRADES. Local pickup preferred and Ill knock $50 off the price for local deals.

photo34-1.jpg

photo19-1.jpg

photo28.jpg

photo41-1.jpg

Last edited:
As weird and possibly disrespectful as it sounds, if you like the sound of the uke, it is not hard to change that gloss finish on the neck to satin.

Wow!!! What a GORGEOUS Uke!!

I have but one question for you......don't your satin necks wear glossy from playing? All of mine have, and I'm talking from my guitar days, too. (I'm reformed from those things, though.)

I wish I liked tenors.....

Yeah, but I already have other satin ukes I love. No need to mod this one, I am sure someone will love this as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom