Daily Ukulele May 12th 2012

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

Happy Fibromyalgia & M.E awareness Day! The song is live, check out this thread for links. Also Bazmaz did a write up on his blog Got A Ukulele The links to buy it are in both places :D

Page: 136
Song: I Want To Hold Your Hand

Inspiration

Enjoy!

Grab your Uke and get :music:

And don't forget, chords are here!

Thanks! I had forgotten about those!

I also wanted to say that I am *so* grateful to you for the support, the work you've done to make this dream a reality. I appreciate the long hours, the struggles and everything. Thank you! *squishes*

Can i just add to that. Joey I am sure you will approve - much love to Kim and Anders on this one for helping Joey bring this to completion.

Well done everybody!

(people - I'm sure you, like me, have talked to others about how the ukulele community is one of the best? Well this project is that very thing in action. What may not be clear is that Joey who wrote and sung the song is in the UK whereas those who arranged played on and produced it are In Finland... How about that?? )

There are new songs in the works too, but there's no set schedule for those. I'm going to record a slower acoustic of it tomorrow. If you ever wanted to hear a Koaloha concert with t2 strings, this will be your chance. As for this song, all I can hear are mistakes, but it came from the heart. I'd like to thank everyone for their support!

Top Bottom