New Uke Day! Mainland Red Cedar Soprano

wolfchs

UU VIP
Reaction score
Hi all.. .just wanted to share how awesome I think Mainland Ukes are. Couple of weeks ago, I won a Mainland Classic Mahogany Tenor from Mainland Ukes. I got my uke and loved how it sounded and looked. After a few play time, I realized I couldn't adjust that well with the size because I'm primarily playing Concert sized ukes and sometimes my soprano when I feel like it. So last week I asked Mike from Mainland what I should do and he offered to exchange the Tenor to a smaller one so I traded it in for a Red Cedar Soprano and I received it yesterday and it sounds soooooo good and felt so wonderful in my hands! Plus it looks so beautiful! :D
Just wanted to give Mike a HUGE THANKS! and I'm still hopeful to do the 12.5 hour drive to meet him in Needmore for UWC in June.
Mainland Red Cedar Soprano.jpg

Congrats on the new uke. Mike at Mainland is really nice. Nice ukes too.
–Lori

Congratulations on winning the Kiva drawing and on your new ukulele! I've heard wonderful things about both Mike and Mainland.

Congratulations. I love my Mainland's. I recently got the cedar Mainland and love it. It was my first venture away from Mahagony and Koa.

Mike is da man....awesome guy, not surprised he did that for you...and congrats on your new mainland soprano...happy strummings..

Top Bottom