PDA

View Full Version : New Uke Day! Mainland Red Cedar Soprano

wolfchs
05-12-2012, 06:53 AM
Hi all.. .just wanted to share how awesome I think Mainland Ukes are. Couple of weeks ago, I won a Mainland Classic Mahogany Tenor from Mainland Ukes. I got my uke and loved how it sounded and looked. After a few play time, I realized I couldn't adjust that well with the size because I'm primarily playing Concert sized ukes and sometimes my soprano when I feel like it. So last week I asked Mike from Mainland what I should do and he offered to exchange the Tenor to a smaller one so I traded it in for a Red Cedar Soprano and I received it yesterday and it sounds soooooo good and felt so wonderful in my hands! Plus it looks so beautiful! :D
Just wanted to give Mike a HUGE THANKS! and I'm still hopeful to do the 12.5 hour drive to meet him in Needmore for UWC in June.

Lori
05-12-2012, 07:53 AM
Congrats on the new uke. Mike at Mainland is really nice. Nice ukes too.
–Lori

mds725
05-12-2012, 08:20 AM
Congratulations on winning the Kiva drawing and on your new ukulele! I've heard wonderful things about both Mike and Mainland.

roxhum
05-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Congratulations. I love my Mainland's. I recently got the cedar Mainland and love it. It was my first venture away from Mahagony and Koa.

mm stan
05-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Mike is da man....awesome guy, not surprised he did that for you...and congrats on your new mainland soprano...happy strummings..