Daily Ukulele May 14th 2012

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

So, I have another infection and feel awful....I spoke to the emergency doc last night and although he was sympathetic, they didn't have the right antibiotics to help me and so I've got to get an appointment with my own GP today...ugh, along with 2 and half chapters to read and take notes on...gonna be a LONG DAY!

Page: 137
Song: It's My Party

Inspiration

Enjoy!

Grab your Uke and get :music:

Nice job Joey. Great tune and your strumming and chord changes are really smooth these days mate. Thoughts and prayers are with you my friend. Take care, the reading and note taking can surely wait for a bit eh...

Thanks for another of your delightful DU recordings! I hope your infection is contained soon and you're feeling better.

Nice job Joey. Great tune and your strumming and chord changes are really smooth these days mate. Thoughts and prayers are with you my friend. Take care, the reading and note taking can surely wait for a bit eh...

Thanks, my friend. Unfortunately, as my exam is not far away, it can't wait, but I managed to get through it okay with a nap or two

Thanks for another of your delightful DU recordings! I hope your infection is contained soon and you're feeling better.

Thanks, mds, I have some antibiotics now so it should just be a case of waiting for them to kick in!

Thanks as always Joey. Hope you feel better, don't over do it.

Thanks, Van, I will try not to overdo it!

Top Bottom