Nobody But You

drbekken

Reaction score
http://youtu.be/Ub864VWJVfk

Cliff Edwards aka Ukulele Ike did this in 1929 - in a lavish production number...You can find it on youtube. It's absolutely beautiful. It's my 48th birthday today, but unfortunately, the forty-eight long-legged chorus girls that I had booked for this birthday video of mine cancelled at the very last minute, so I have to offer this simpler version instead.
I hope you like it, folks.
Cheers to y'all...I'm going outdoors to walk in the sunshine.
peace,
docB

oh man, I am wearing my most contented of smiles doc. Special, warm and fuzzy, superb performance, really mate this is for filing on the shelf above the top one. Mmmm, sometimes one just runs out of superlatives...
:cheers:

Aloha Dr Bekken,
And a Big Happy Belated Birthday Greetings to you...that was sweet, love those Ike renditions you do..keep them coming..yes is that your savannah?? wow Happy Strummings and have a nice day..Stan

Aloha Dr Bekken,
And a Big Happy Belated Birthday Greetings to you...that was sweet, love those Ike renditions you do..keep them coming..yes is that your savannah?? wow Happy Strummings and have a nice day..Stan

Thanks, Stan, Jon & Ukelites...this is a 'Richwood' baritone...I gave the Savannah to my son, and keep the Rogue down on my little old farm in the woods.

Top Bottom