Senior member?

LOL congrats, my friend. And also, thanks for sticking around. I know you got some flack upon first arriving here. I'm glad you stuck it out.

At my age, certain things don't matter any more. I'll always be outspoken and now I understand that this forum is for young turks I am very careful what I post :love:

I'm 51 -- does that mean I'm a "young turk?" I think that might have just made my day. Thanks, Pete.

Actually the thread going the past few weeks made me think that really most of us UUers are over 30. Did I get that right?

Congrats for being a senior member!

Welcome to being a Senior, now if we can take a moment so I can remember what I was going to say....

Oh yea I remember... post what you want/feel and it some folks can't take it tell'em to piss off (just in a nice way)!!!! My Dad used to say "if you take offence to what I say, to bad".

Last edited:
Well just so you young dudes know - I am looking at a brand new design for my Tenor uklectics... I have permission from a guitar maker to use his fabulous design. This is a departure for me but I honestly believe ya'll out there will be reaching for your check books and visa cards! BTW, I take PayPal...:D. Stunning top woods, cooler than cool shape and yet fitted with a great under the saddle pick-up, tone and volume options available. Watch this space:rock:

You'll have to wait - I have a pile of work to complete before I am there and with Christmas coming up, all of my outstanding orders are pressing now.

Top Bottom