Help me fight off the UAS on the Luna Banjoleles!

singh44s

Reaction score
I know, I've barely had a uke for 3 weeks and the UAS is already starting.

Anyone here have any opinions (hands-on, or otherwise) about those Luna Banjolele's with the clear heads?

The only cure for UAS is to stick your head in an empty barrel and yell LALLALALLALALAL until it passes. Ask anyone here.

Not sure if asking anyone on UU for help on UAS is a good idea, unless you want us to talk you into it. Past UAS threads have had the OP not only purchasing the uke they were contemplating or something similar to it, they usually get introduced to other ukes to put on their want list.

I know, I've barely had a uke for 3 weeks and the UAS is already starting.

Anyone here have any opinions (hands-on, or otherwise) about those Luna Banjolele's with the clear heads?

Not sure if asking anyone on UU for help on UAS is a good idea, unless you want us to talk you into it. Past UAS threads have had the OP not only purchasing the uke they were contemplating or something similar to it, they usually get introduced to other ukes to put on their want list.

You've definitely come to the WRONG place for help!!!!

I think they are sooooooo cute. Seriously.

I haven't played one, but I got a good look at them at NAMM in LA in January. Very nice looking!

–Lori

Dang it, you have to buy it now. You made me want one!

Thanks all! Now I can experience UAS through the rest of you vicariously! :eek:

MGMike, I look forward to seeing the demo! And any tips on upkeep of the clear drum head.

They are cute! Lots of banjo ukes in that price range, sopranos, concert,....be sure that's the one you want.

Why fight it.. It's a loosing battle anyway.
Best indulge yourself sooner rather than later.. ;)

So you want to be talked out of it eh?
They are awful, over priced, sound terrible, look silly, are too light, made with the wrong wood, have crappy strings and will not impress your friends.
With another cup of coffee, I'm sure I could make up more stuff.
Hope this helps.

LOL, shazz and tomball, you just made me want one all that much more. Think of the huge number of people I could annoy!

My sentiments excactly re banjo anything...
I have a banjo and I'm not afraid to use it..
:D

I think it was Mark Twain who said a gentleman was a man who could play a banjo but wouldn't.

What is "UAS"?

I play banjo-ukulele, so I read this thread. I have no idea what "UAS" is. Thanks.

The only cure for UAS is to stick your head in an empty barrel and yell LALLALALLALALAL until it passes. Ask anyone here.

Not exactly - the only cure is to play a ukulele while in a barrel singing LALLALALLALALALA until you come up with a matching strum pattern, and then get someone else to join you, singing in harmony, and then try doing it with a couple of different ukes, until you find the one that suits you best, and THEN start all over again, making sure that you go back every now and then and play the other ukes that you've collected, and then do videos comparing them, and...

Oh, forget it. There ain't no cure but bankruptcy...

But then, you can fund more ukes by selling what you've already got, and...

-Kurt​

Top Bottom