WTB: Gordon Mark Ukulele Method Book

No experience with them but it could be something like the company run by one of Gordon's kids or other relative so they sell his book on the side.

That's where Gordon teaches his Tues PM class. The parent of one of his former students is
loaning him the space in the evening.

I wish there were more pictures of the contents, at least one page, so everybody could get
a sense of what they'd be ordering.

Yeah, $12 S/H seems a bit high, what with the cost of the book itself being about the same!!!

I know Gordon released an instruction book several decades ago, but I'm not sure if this is
the same or if it's different somehow. I'll try to check it out if I return to Honolulu this Summer.

I'm a big Gordon Mark fan and would love to see more of his music recorded and transcribed!
He told me that he doesn't like to travel anymore since he has to pay passenger fare for his
instruments and CDs and it costs too much for Festivals to pay his fare/accomodations/honorarium
anyway.

But there's nothing like seeing and hearing him in person. I hope each and every one of you will
have that experience sometime. :)

keep uke'in',

That's where Gordon teaches his Tues PM class. The parent of one of his former students is
loaning him the space in the evening.

I wish there were more pictures of the contents, at least one page, so everybody could get
a sense of what they'd be ordering.

Yeah, $12 S/H seems a bit high, what with the cost of the book itself being about the same!!!

I know Gordon released an instruction book several decades ago, but I'm not sure if this is
the same or if it's different somehow. I'll try to check it out if I return to Honolulu this Summer.

I'm a big Gordon Mark fan and would love to see more of his music recorded and transcribed!
He told me that he doesn't like to travel anymore since he has to pay passenger fare for his
instruments and CDs and it costs too much for Festivals to pay his fare/accomodations/honorarium
anyway.

But there's nothing like seeing and hearing him in person. I hope each and every one of you will
have that experience sometime. :)

keep uke'in',

If you get there and see these books let me know, I'll send you some cash to pick one up and send it to me :)

Amazon.com has a Gordon Mark Orchestrations for Ukulele for sale at $24. I've also had good luck with www.bookfinder.com for specific titles. For what it's worth, Amazon ships free on orders over $25. I'm not affiliated with either group, but do know book sites. Good luck.

2:40 minutes in this video. The essence of ukulele playing/

I got the Gordon CD download you suggested. pfreak/. You're right. it's awesome.

Last edited:
Amazon.com has a Gordon Mark Orchestrations for Ukulele for sale at $24. I've also had good luck with www.bookfinder.com for specific titles. For what it's worth, Amazon ships free on orders over $25. I'm not affiliated with either group, but do know book sites. Good luck.

That's not a sale. If you want to buy Gordon's albums, buy them direct from Daniel Ho, http://www.danielho.com/DHC/Order_Form.html#UKULELE he produced them, only $15 shipping is included. Or itunes $9.99. That way more of the money goes to the artist :)

Top Bottom