Daily Ukulele May 15th 2012

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

So, I feel a bit better now that I have the drugs I need. I also managed to get all the uni work done that I needed yesterday, now to tackle the next three chapters. Don't worry, I'll nap when needed, but I *have* to get this done, limit of time and all that!

Page: 209
Song: Shine On, Harvest Moon

Inspiration

Enjoy!

Grab your Uke and get :music:

Thanks again and good morning. Glad you're feeling better. Don't over do it!

Thanks again and good morning. Glad you're feeling better. Don't over do it!

I'll try not to, though my resp nurse is talking about admitting me to the hospital, but I'll let you all know if that happens!

To give a quick update, I don't know if Joey's in the hospital or not, but the infection needs stronger treatment and she's not feeling so hot, so she might be MIA for a bit. She'll be alright now that she's getting the proper treatment. But it's just one of those things that can't wait, and migh take a little while.

I know she's not a new uke, but if anyone notices, I just got a text that she did get to go home, but the infection was serious enough to warrant an IV. So she's at home, on an IV, hopefully sleeping and not up reading this.

I know she's not a new uke, but if anyone notices, I just got a text that she did get to go home, but the infection was serious enough to warrant an IV. So she's at home, on an IV, hopefully sleeping and not up reading this.

wow..... Tell her we're praying for her!! (or I am atleast haha)

I'm sure she'll appreciate it. Hopefully she's not up at a computer reading this just yet. This is what happens when you get sick on a Sunday night, and 24 hour Pharmacies are against their religion apparently.

Hi Joey. Hope your feeling better. The only thing you "have" to do is get better. The rest of the world can wait.
We're sending good vibes your way.

Listen to your Doctor!

Top Bottom