New Kanilea Uke day from Kauai

Skottoman

Reaction score
Just got back from 6 days on Kauai. The very first day I went to Scotty's music and was looking for a uke. Actually was hoping there would be a Kanilea premium Tenor *somewhere* on the island... I've been looking a them on eBay for the past year!

Luckily for me they had them! I was amazed... in fact, I had to choose between concert or tenor, and they had a few to choose from in each size. My wife and I picked this one out, and when I went to pay for it, my wife busted out her credit card and said "I'm paying for it... it's for your upcoming birthday!"

I am so pleased with the look, feel, and resonance of this Tenor uke. It's amazing. I played it all week when we were hanging out at the Shereton in Poipu.

Cheers,
Skottoman

kanilea_2.jpg

kanilea_9.jpg

kanilea_3.jpg

kanilea_4.jpg

Woah - really pretty!

E komo mai to the Kanile'a Klub. Gabba gabba.

Whoa. Just gorgeous. A Kanliea is going to be my next "K".

I LOVE it!! The 3D look is amazing! Beautiful!!!

That's beautiful! The curl on that koa is amazing! Congratulations! (Now I want a Kanile'a, even though I don't need one....)

How did you convince it to leave the beach?

hubba hubba! That is one fine lookin' ukulele!
You owe your wife BIG.

Absolutely stunning!

Wow, very pretty!

Congrats wow is that a K1 ...wow plenty flame for the style...beautiful...You get one good Wife...I guess you have two keepers there...Happy Strummings..

Fantastic uke (I'm loving my recently acquired Kanile'a) and great photography too!

That is a beautiful uke, congratulations - and I REALLY don't even like tenors!

And your photos are stunning

Congratulations!

Ben

Thanks all!

Yes, it's a T1 Premium Tenor.
Yes my wife is a keeper! She is actually responsible for over 50% of my uke collection!

Appreciate the comments very much,
Cheers,
Skottoman

Top Bottom