Peaches (an EP of original ukulele music)

Jake - I always enjoy the stuff you post up, even if I don't always comment, but this is truly a great little record. The songs are all topnotch, the playing is really interesting with a good mix of styles, and the vocals are just right. This is really good, some of the best stuff you've done - I enjoyed it very much..... Lots of folks post these bandcamp or soundcloud albums and I'll sample a few tracks, but this is the first time I've ever just sat down and listened to one straight through - I'll be back for another listen and a purchase. Keep it up, man, you're onto something.....

Splendid man! Thanks for the share :D I hope someday I can do something like this.

Jake - I always enjoy the stuff you post up, even if I don't always comment, but this is truly a great little record. The songs are all topnotch, the playing is really interesting with a good mix of styles, and the vocals are just right. This is really good, some of the best stuff you've done - I enjoyed it very much..... Lots of folks post these bandcamp or soundcloud albums and I'll sample a few tracks, but this is the first time I've ever just sat down and listened to one straight through - I'll be back for another listen and a purchase. Keep it up, man, you're onto something.....

Best compliment I've gotten yet! thanks very much, it means a lot.

Thankyou everybody! Glad you enjoy!
Keep pickin' and grinnin' (a really good banjo player said that to me once)
~Jake

Gotta bump this one..... just purchased it and listening again.... a great record, Jake......

Top Bottom