UAS & meds

allinfun

Reaction score
What ever you do, don't go uke shopping while recovering from surgery. :) I was bored, under pain management, and feeling the need for retail therapy.When hubby gets the bill, I'm going to claim percocet induced amnesia!

God bless it, I called Dean @ Ko'olau and he and Andrew Kitakis picked out two ukes for my husband as holiday gifts. I called for a mango tenor, and ended up being sweet talked into a koa concert too. Now the boys know us pretty well, and even took the time to play a bunch of the them before they found ones they knew we'd like.

If nothing else I like the guys at HMS/Ko'olau as they are superb people. They made our first in person purchase a sheer joy, and since then I have have been pleased in every resultant purchase. And when a single freakish accident resulted in the bridge being pulled off our 8-string, it was Dean who sent us a new/better one to avoid us being unhappy with the end result.

So while a word to the wise about not making financial decisions while under meds, the outcome is a beautiful one.

Sure join the family!!!

A word of warning though, The geniuses at the state of wAshington DSHS unit won't approve our living area as safe. (the toilet is tucked into a nook and the walls are too close to the loo), and the wine cellar requires a padlock, the waterfront needs to be completely secured from access by a high fence)to name a few.

With these issues we are not permittled to adopt via the state at this time, maybe we need to form a Uke Adoption Agency. :D

2 is better than 1 right.

Top Bottom