My 1st Annual Ukulele Bonfire Medley!

nin9g

Reaction score
(I should call this IOWA's 1st and ONLY....)
I'm not expecting anyone to come from UU but I wanted to post it regardless...just because it's going to be the first time I will be playing my ukulele in front of a "crowd" of friends.
Thanks!

This is going to be a BYO...the MOST important BYO, is that I'd like for you to BYO item(s) that you can use to participate in our "mini jamboree" (this is where the medley part comes in) :D You can bring a empty soup can and a wooden spoon if you want! As long as it makes NOISE!! And no one will care if you can't carry a tune or keep a beat - I PROMISE!! :D
There will be pulled pork sandwiches on PEDRETTI'S buns (of course!), potato chips and Aunt Mary's FAMOUS calico beans!! (feel free to bring something else for the table too if you so desire...perhaps you might need a marshmallow over the fire at some time during the event - BRING IT!) :D
BYO Beverage, BYO lawn chair, BYO tent even!
Just come and join the FUN!
Can't wait to see all of you there!! :D

It sounds like you're getting ready for some fun, nin9g.

It might help some here to know the:

1. Date
2. Time
3. Place

In the short time I lived in Cedar Rapids and Marshalltown, it was fun. Some cool venues for the ukulele could be at a bratwurst grill outside of a HyVee, the Popcorn Festival in Vinton and the World's Largest Beach Party in Williamsburg. Ric

Well I didn't put the date etc, due to the fact that I may not get anyone from here to show up BUT it would be amazing if more experienced uke'ers DID show up :)
I'm the only one in my area that's not in grade school that I know!
I'm in northeast Iowa, quite close to the Mississippi River and by the way and if there are any serious inquiries about showing up i'd be happy to get you the address :)
June 30th at 6:30 pm at my house! :D

Top Bottom