KoAloha Super Concert with CROWN bridge

saxbeefreshi

Reaction score
Hey guys its been a while since i've been on here. I used to be mangouker but when i went and did 2 years of service in africa I made a new account. Now that I am back I have to pay to go through college so unfortunately this beauty has to go.

-Its in great condition keep in its case and humidified.
-It has the amazing looking crown bridge that KoAloha doesn't even produce anymore. I think this will be a real collectors piece one day.
-It comes with the case.

$780 obophoto copy 2.jpgphoto copy 3.jpgphoto copy 4.jpgphoto copy 5.jpgphoto copy 6.jpg

I just bought one of these and it is really impressive. Hard to believe how loud it can be. Who ever gets this will be happy!

Still available?

KoAloha

I'm not sure you have got my PM yet. I am interested in your KoAloha Crown Bridge. How much of the net price can you give?

If agreed, how to transfer the money to you and how to ship to me? I stay in Thailand.

I'm very happy to say that I am the new proud owner of this amazing work of art. The pictures that were posted did NOT do this uke justice and I would've made the purchase a lot sooner if I had heard how beautiful she sounds. Thank you for the smooth transaction and good luck with school!

I'm very happy to say that I am the new proud owner of this amazing work of art. The pictures that were posted did NOT do this uke justice and I would've made the purchase a lot sooner if I had heard how beautiful she sounds. Thank you for the smooth transaction and good luck with school!

Congratulation!!!! I'm late again.

That's a gorgeous ukulele.

I sure wish KoAloha simply found a solution to those fantastic crown bridges lifting rather than abandoning the entire design; they are head and shoulder above current bridge designs.

Nice snag.

Top Bottom