Help with loose pickup transducer

WOBster

Reaction score
Hi All...I guess I need some help here, very nice sounding Tenor with a hopefully minor problem, see picture below!
I posted in another area but no suggestions so I thought I would ask the pros!
The sensor for my new (to me) Luna Tenor seems to have detached in shipping. How and where should it be reattached? The surface of the "tape" is still sticky but should I augment it somehow (superglue?) or just stick it back on...and where should it sit? certainly do not want to ship it again and risk there being a problem.
Thanks
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37902&d=1337217598

Nice looking top on that uke.
Those stick on transducers no big deal to move around. If you can see inside with a mirror, maybe you can see where it was attached before. Otherwise...just attach it around the bridge and see how it works. You can try different areas to find what you like best. Once you find the sweet spot you can use some more permanent glue like CA or tightbond

Thank you so very much! I am sure I can get a mirror in there as I have some of those ones for finding lost nuts and bolts in car crevices!
It is pretty and sounds surprisingly good for a relatively inexpensive Ukulele...most importantly my Wife likes it and it was a gift to her so I want it to be "right"! :)

Thanks Chuck! I appreciate your help.

Top Bottom