Awe gee Mr. Duncan, look what you started

TCK

Reaction score
Turns out I'm not a football hero.
But I am a bear in a ladies boudoir.
Channeling the great one with my banjo uke in hand (I guess I am channeling two great ones?).
Apologies to Ukulele Ike ;)

well, how awesome is this then. Soooo long overdue mate, but that aside, this is freaking wonderful, such joy. Man I can't stop smiling...superbly performed Dave. The hat is off. Pants are off. Happy days have come to Birralee. :) Is this as good as it gets, when a friend plays a tune like this for us? Surely all is right wherever my feet shall tread today...
:cheers:

Hats and Pants? WIN! So glad you liked it mate, and thanks for the kind words. Glad I could bring a smile wif' me little Ukulele today :)

OMG Dave that was fantastic. Today is not the best of days in my world so what a special treat to have the fun and joy of watching your vid. I loved it. you made my day.

Glad that you fine folks liked it and thank you for your kind words (I will refrain from asking the status of your pants).
Rox, that comment means a lot to me. So glad I could bring you some brightness there.

now that was a song. What is the actual name of it , I sure would like to play that one too. You did great!

So glad you asked Rem! As part of Ukulele Ike Appreciation YEAR, I am throwing this one out to everyone, because it is hard to find.
First tune I figured out all by my lonesome because I could not find the chords- but some Jazz whizz could do it better but here is what I got
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/w8TYw6Heb3yQt5TMITzf1A
AND- for a limited time only, the great one doing the original, October 23, 1933, is right on the page as well. Both are virus free I promise.
Tune is called Bear In A Ladies Boudoir, and I am glad you like the video. Thanks for watching

And Mister Skidoo- so glad you popped into our little party. And as always, thanks for the props...means a ton brother. Someday, when I am an Ukulele hero, I am putting that revue on the cover of my...our first record ;)

Awesome! I actually laughed out loud at some of the lyrics. Thanks for a dandy!

Now can you do one that makes Jon put his pants back on, please. Eugenie is gonna start wondering about the two of you.....
Haha- I fear that poor Eugenie knows exactly what the two of us get up to. If it were up to me, her and my poor wife would be sainted immediately...until the time when I am given that decision, they will have to deal with the removal of pants periodically ;)

That was fun to listen to and it was obvious it was fun for you to do! Thanks for putting a smile on my face so early in the day!

Socks are off too.
This is good doc. An important stage of the disrobing process. Eugenie isn't happy when I leave me feet hats on I can tell you :p Back to the song....still smiling Dave, 1/2 a day later. Magic mate.

@ TCK-I tried that download (am computer illiterate) and it says it is now my default???? What does it do? How do I get rid of it? Tried to trash it but it says I cannot because it is open. Suggestions? I have a Mac book pro if that helps. (Keep explanations simple please Ha! )

Top Bottom