"Somebody's Lonely"

Ditto on the wows. Excellent playing and I love your choice in music.

What he said..... that's some fine playin there, Mr. Bianchi - a great old tune.

What he said...plus extra head shaking and exclamation marks!!!!!!!! :p

Just filed it on the shelf above the top one John. You're a wonderful uke player mate, amazing stuff here. Everything you do is of the highest quality. Your clips are worth waiting for and savouring.

You play with such ease and are so relaxed and unhurried. And yet you bust out the craziest complex stuff, all with a Buster Keaton facial expression I love it. You're the anti-jake. Shame we didn't get to hear you voice this time out.
thanks

Gee whiz! Thanks, Cam, Doc, Roxie, Jon, William, 23Skidoo and Peewee! That's mighty kind of you all. I haven't posted in awhile due to the work situation, so this is a very nice reception. :)

I concur!~Homerun! That was fantastic playing. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, Rem50 and Ukelites! And thank you Lesley - kind of you to pass it on via your blog!

John

YES! Today is two for one day from New York...Let me just collect my self here.
That was some of the finest Ukin' I have ever heard John- absolutely amazing.
All my clothes are in a pile in the corner and Mel is simply shaking her head ;)
Time to go and practice some more- thanks for the inspiration.

You da man John

Thank you very much, Ken. I really appreciate that from you!

Thank you, ukuhippo. :)

:D Dave, I think you have taken hats off past it logical conclusion and set the new standard. :D. Thank you!

Played this for Melissa. She smile the whole time, periodically shook her head, and giggled a few times. Having lived with her for 20 years, I know that is her saying to herself "holy crap that guy can play". Just sayin'

Top Bottom