Daily Ukulele May 18th 2012

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

So, I'm sick. I now have a PICC line in for the duration of my infection, which means I don't get stuck six times a day looking for a vein. I'm about to head back to the hospital to get my dose today and the dressing on the PICC changed :D

Page: 138
Song: Ja-Da

Inspiration

Enjoy!

Grab your Uke and get :music:

P.S These will all be videos recorded before I got sick, I can't play while I have the PICC in, or at least not comfortably!

Do I have to unplug the computer and take away the router? Because so help me I will.... I just need for you to lend me some travel money. ;)

Aloha Joey,
Oh no you got and infection again...I have a bacterial throat infection again as well..Hope you feel better soon...I am worried for you..I said a prayer for you girl...take care and God's Blessings,
Your friend, Stan

Do I have to unplug the computer and take away the router? Because so help me I will.... I just need for you to lend me some travel money. ;)

I'm doing better or I wouldn't have posted, I do however need to get back on track with revision, so I'll take it easy whilst stressing my brain on Human Biology!

Good morning and thanks again. Glad your feeling better but the revision and DU can wait. Please just focus on getting better, otherwise the next thread will be a call to all UU's to pitch in to help pay for Plainsong's airfare!

Hi Joey,

Sorry to hear that you're still fighting that infection. (Ukulele music is supposed to make infections go away, I thought....) I hope you're taking the time to rest so your body has the energy to fight this infection and that you're back to your old self reall soon.

Top Bottom