Incredible Observation

ksgjlg

Reaction score
Just wanted to comment on this forum. I find it unbelieveable that here, you can have access to some great ukulele luthiers from around the world. Not just people who build but some of the very best in their trade.

Where else would a professional, reknowned luthier take the time to review some ukulele built with a butcher knife on the kitchen table. Or put up with the 35th repeat of a question about how to attach a neck.

You ask what do you recommend for reading material...its right here, right from the horse's mouth. I have found every answer to almost every question right here.

Thanks again for taking your time and showing interest in those beneath you as we rise up to meet you or just have a good time in the process.

I agree! +1

aaaaaaaaaaamen!!!!

Best aspect of UU!!!

'ukulele players are just good kine folks. Shootz den.

I was trying to explain uke community to my guitar playing friend. He did not understand it. He wants to play with one other guitarist, a drummer and a keyboardist. He kept asking what uke people do when we all get together. The answer is we give each other advice, we copy each other, we praise each other's work. We build our own gear and give and take advice about that. It is humbling to ask advice about a uke I am building and to get thoughtful answers from people who do it professionally. I really enjoy the community here.

I learn more from the pros on this forum than I learned in all my years in school. They are knowledgable and generous. I have previously thanked them for their input and will use this opportunity to do so again.

Top Bottom