New Pono MTD Day!

snunez

Reaction score
should be delivered today according to UPS. it's gonna be one of those days at work.. luckily it's Friday!

Congratulations in advance! I'm not sure what a Pono MTD is, but I have a Pono solid mahogany baritone that I really like. I hope you're as happy with your Pono as I am with mine. I hope you post photos of yours after it arrives.

Last edited:
Pono Mahogany Tenor Deluxe (MTD). The deluxe models feature a gloss finish rather than satin.

wow it's nice to see all the love for Ponos around here lately!!! I love em too. Congrats on your new sweetheart!!! (awesome avatar too btw!!!!) :)

Congrats on the new Pono, enjoy. I love mine.

Early congrats. My friend loves her Pono. I played it, and OMG!

it never came! UPS now says end of day monday.. what the hell?!

That sucks to have to wait through the whole weekend.

Millionaires throwing the ball for millionaires to hit it so another millionaire can catch it. I now know what my new career is gonna be Dad.

Hey I'm getting a Pono MC and a Pono MTD as well. I've just placed an order from HMS yesterday. Since I'm in China the package delivery may take some time -- Maybe a month, I don't know -- But I can't wait to get them. :iwant:

Youre gonna love it! I've got 2 Pono's. Wouldnt sell either one! I'm looking to add another one sometime soon :)

So the new uke was delivered on monday! so far, so good.. i wanted a sound completely different from my concert with high G.. the new MTD is strung with a low G and the G and C are wound.. so yeah, completely different. i'm still getting used to it, but i'm definitely having a lot of fun. might try unwound in the future though. will post pics soon

just a quick update. switched out the wound low G for a high G. maybe i'm not a low G kinda guy, not sure.. but i'm really digging the sound together with the wound C. does anyone else use this setup (re-entrant with wound C)?

Top Bottom