Anyone have a concert Pohaku they'd consider letting go?

GinnyT11

Reaction score
Please send PM if you'd consider re-homing your uke. We have a very Pohaku- friendly household.

Sure, you can have mine....right after my first born child! (hee hee!)
I take it that Peter's wait list for new builds is getting longer?

Mine is going to be ready in about 3 weeks and my buddy just picked his up today and it's INCREDIBLE!...I can't imagine anyone selling their Pohaku...that's almost a sin I think. LOL
8 long months but wow, it's going to be the most incredible uke...and concert scale so it will be traveling the world with me. Good luck on your Pohaku hunt!

Looks like you have a few nice customs... Wixom...very nice!
Cheers,

I've seen Jay's as work in progress. It's going to be a special one for sure! I'd love to get a Pohaku concert someday.

Yours,Eric, is the bomb. Blondie Island Girl, indeed. I thought yours was a concert,no?

Yours,Eric, is the bomb. Blondie Island Girl, indeed. I thought yours was a concert,no?

Thanks! It's actually a tenor. I've played two mahogany and one maple/spruce Pohaku concerts that were out of this world. UAS for sure!

Bump to ask those who may not have seen the post when it first went up. Sometimes things happen with family finances and a re-homing is necessary.

We promise that any Pohaku that is released to our care will be kindly treated and well taken care of.

Top Bottom